RIDING MY BYKE

August 19, 2018




Dreaming to have a sip of coffee
with some slow music;
I manage to ride
with cool breeze;
Casting a spell over me
Sunset's beauty reminds me of him;
Every single moment
we had together;
Our hands so clasped;
That party nights;
Our never ended conversations;
His smile, and, gestures
Everything was so fine;
His adorable
Child-like eyes;
That divine love
All was so good;
But, now
Nothing is mine;
He cheated so perfectly;
How can I define;
Just
I drank all the pain
Without declairing it again;
Yes,
He is the one
Whom I once loved so far;
But,
He is who loses me
Not I;
I have to understand;
I was so lost
In my thoughts;
And get trapped in maze
Maze- maze of words and languages
Which hits me every single second;
No, not again this time;
I just want to be free
Free from everything!



Comments