GOOD OLD DAY'S MEMORIES WITH GRANNY - A SHORT TALE

August 07, 2018

                                                                         


"Oh! What's that shitty sound! Someone stop this, please", shouts Avantika.

              "Oh! Why are you shouting like that, Avanti", said her grandmother  while coming upstairs.


She walks into her room and said, "Stop shouting like that. Haven't you seen the time? Don't you get late? Wake up and get ready! Hurry up! You always get late. You daily go leaving your breakfast at the table. You should be punctual."


At 07:00 A.M.,

"Come and have your breakfast", said Granny.

After having breakfast,

"Now, Where the hell is that key?" said Avantika

She turns back to find her keys and observe her granny holding her car keys. She smiles at her and hugs her and further adds, "You are the best."

After a while,

By observing, it is again going to red light, she speeded up her car and said, "Oh! Crab, Not again! At least, not this time."

Suddenly, an auto in high speed passes by her car, leaves it with some sort of scratches.

" F***!!! Don't you have eyes? I'll definitely kill you. Where are you running? Stop!!!" shouts Avanti.

Finally, she reaches office. By entering into her cabin, she opens her PC and checks e-mail.

Suddenly, Someone comes in, and said, "Good Morning mam".

"A very Good Morning! Can I get a cup of coffee? " said Avanti.

"Ok, Mam! " said the peon.

She is about to go. Suddenly, Avantika said, "Listen, Could you please close the door?" and continue with her work of designing the book cover.


Around 02:30 P.M.

Her phone rings. She attends.

"Yes, Granny! Don't worry. I've already taken my meal. And you?" said Avanti.

" I also have it", replied Granny.

"And medicine?" asks Avanti.

"I just about to have", replied Granny.

"Go now and take your medicine, then, text me", said Avanti.

"Ok! Dadi Ji", said Granny.


Around 06:30 P.M.

She leaves for home. After reaching home,

"I have come back", said Avanti.

"Welcome!" said Granny.

She changes clothes and leaves for Gym.


At 08:30 P.M.

She comes back from Gym and helps her Granny in cooking.

"Please, Don't add many spices in that! You shouldn't eat a much spicy meal. How many times I should tell you?" said Avanti.

Her Granny smiles and said, "I'm your Granny, not you. I can eat anything. It's my right."

"Then, Be ready to see the doctor, tomorrow!" said Avanti.

"I am just kidding!" said Granny.

After having dinner, They watch Granny's favorite tv show .i.e. Shinchan.

"Oh! It's so irritating", said Avanti.

"I don't care. You can see it with me!" said Granny.

             While watching Shinchan, She sleeps. 

Comments

Post a Comment